Ganden Gardens- Hyacinth Grow Kit in Glass Jar
Includes: vase, stones, activated charcoal bulb and directions.
1. Bulb has had all it’s cooling prep; it is ready to grow!
2. Fill vase to the indent with water and place bulb in vase; the bottom of the bulb where roots will form should just be touching water.
3. Place vase in a sunny location and watch it grow. Enjoy!
4. When flower fades, stop watering, allow leaves to die back, and in the spring you can plant it in your garden, and it might re-bloom!
5. Order your next year bulb at firstname.lastname@example.org
Second picture is after a week of growing!
About Ganden Gardens
Ganden Gardens is owned and operated by the Jordan Family. They grow awesome flowers in Winchester, ON.